A Buying Club is a group of neighbors (friends, family, co-workers) who collectively order a minimum of $500* worth of Pat's Pastured products on a monthly basis that is delivered to a location convenient to the Buying Club members.
* There is a $1,000 minimum for Buying Clubs outside of Rhode Island within 75 miles of the farm.
How does it work?
Each Buying Club has an organizer who serves as the contact person and site host. The organizer works with Jessica Humphrey, our Buying Club Coordinator, to set up the delivery day and location.
- Approximately 10 days before the scheduled delivery Buying Club members log-in to our online store to place their order.
- Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and a confirmation e-mail will be sent.
- On the delivery day the farm truck arrives at the delivery site. Buying Club members receive their products and make payment via cash or check.
- Buying Club members head home with their products, we continue on with our deliveries.
- We all meet back in the same spot the following month and do it again!
Are there any fees to join?
- There are no fees to join a Buying Club and there is no minimum purchase for each individual Buying Club member. (The collective order total minimum is $500 in state and $1,000 out of RI.)
- There is only one mandatory fee associated with the Buying Clubs and that is a $.25 per pound delivery fee, which helps to defray our fuel costs. This works out to $5 per 20 pounds purchased. (This fee is waived for the Buying Club organizer.)
- Lastly, we charge a $20 restocking fee for orders that are not picked up.
How can I join?
Contact us to inquire about starting your own Buying Club or to join an existing Buying Club.
Upcoming Buying Club Deliveries:
Tuesday August 4th; Wednesday August 5th and Friday August 7th
- Greenview Farm: 4 PM to 7 PM
Saturday August 15th
- CrossFit - South Kingstown: 8 AM
- CrossFit - Providence: 9:30 AM
- OceanState CrossFit: 11:00 AM
- Swansea Buying Club 2:30
- Pangea Cuisines: (Time Arranged by Pangea)
Wednesday July 22nd, 2015
- Stock Culinary Goods - 746 Hope Street Providence: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM